These gorgeous 100% organic cottom fabric slings are perfect for any season and any outfit. You will fall in love with these soft and snuggly slings! 100% certified organic cotton. One piece patch pocket, zipper closure.
Crafted with pride in Texas. Includes FREE interactive instructional DVD.
How do I know which size sling I need?
- Baby should ride as high and tight as possible to maximize the wearer's comfort. For this reason, it is imperative to get a good fit. Baby's bottom should be in the sling zone.
- ZoloWear slings are sized for adults. They are not women’s sizes, so an average sized woman may wear a small sling. Please use the chart and/or measure to determine your size. Do not use your preferred clothing size as a guide when choosing your sling, as clothing sizes vary among brands.
- There is 3” difference between sling sizes. Pouches are available in 1" increments.
- For more precise fitting slings and pouches, measure across the front of your body from the tip of your shoulder to the middle of your opposite mid-hip (in the sling zone.)
- Use these tables to find your ZoloWear size:
I’m 5’4” and 115 lbs, and my husband is 6’-2" tall and 220 lbs. Can we share the same sling?
- Like an article of clothing, you can share the same sling, but it won’t fit both of you well. You will need to purchase a sling that is large enough for your husband (a size large), which will make it really large on you (a size small). It doesn’t work to compromise on a medium.
- If your sling is too small, the pocket will get caught in the rings.
- If your sling is too big, the tail will hang down to your knees and the pocket will swing into your leg when you have it filled with stuff.
- For an ideal fit, the pocket should be centered on the tail, which should end around the top of your leg.