The Tula Baby Carrier is an awesome baby carrier. You will not need anything else, as you can use Tula to carry a newborns and a toddler. The Tula Carrier is compatible with the Tula Infant Insert and with the Tula "Free to Grow" toddler extensions.
Tula Infant Insert allows wearing infants from 8 lb. The Tula "Free to Grow" extensions attach to the panel of the carrier and allow you to comfortably wear your older children.
This carrier comes with a removable, regulated hood and an instruction brochure.
Product Measurements & Specifications:
- Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
- Hip belt: 8" length
- Weight of the carrier - 2 lbs
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of the strap , when not expanded, is 20" and 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" long and 21" long when extended. The webbing attached to the strap is also an additional 29" long.
Benefits of Tula Carriers:
- Baby to toddler from 15 - 45 lbs. When combined with the Tula infant insert, babies of 8 lbs or more may be worn in a Tula.
- Front and back carry
- Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
- Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
- High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
- Highest quality buckles and belts with safety certificates
- Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
- Hood to support baby's head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
- Three section hip belt that contours around waist
- Machine Washable